- BlaickAsked on August 19, 2016 at 03:39 AM
Is there any way to translate this sentence? It's a bit problematic when it appears on a French website...
Otherwise is it possible to skip this page?
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 05:46 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to translate "Please wait while we are processing your request..." message when the form is submitted. It is also not possible to skip it.
If you redirect your users to thank you page, message "Please wait while we are processing your request..." will not be shown.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- BlaickAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 05:57 AM
I see, that's too bad.
Unfortunately I need to use an external Thank You page as well.
Thanks anyway for your answer.
- BlaickAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 10:46 PM
I see there was a 2011 thread on this topic. Please keep me informed as well on any progress regarding this translation.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 03:14 AM
Thank you for contacting us again.
We will informed you via this thread if there's any update regarding to the "Please wait while we are processing your request..." translation.
If you need further help, please contact us again.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 08:52 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.