- SouthBankAsked on August 19, 2016 at 05:54 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 09:13 AM
I test the Form Builder publish button using your form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/60412689393361 but I could not reproduce the issue reported at this time.
Perhaps it was just a browser issue on your side. Please try also restarting the browser. Or if available use another browser beside the one used previously.
Hope this help. Let us know if issue still persist.
- SouthBankAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:45 AMHello
When I log in I cannot get to the screen with the publish button-it goes
straight to a list of my forms and there doesn't seem to be ny way to
navigate to it
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 12:17 PM
The publish button can be found while editing your form or directly from the My Forms list. Select the form, then from the "More" menu, click on "Publish":
- SouthBankAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 01:46 PMThanks for your reply