- ptamitchellAsked on August 19, 2016 at 08:56 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:58 AM
Yes, you can edit the submission of your form in the form's submission page. To edit submission, you can do the following steps:
1. Go to your form's submission page. To view your form's submission page, you can check this article: How to View Form Submissions.
2. Then select the submission you want to edit.
3. Click the Edit button found on the upper right corner on the submission page.
4. Then you can now update the data and submit the form again to save the updated data.
For more information, you can check this article: How to Edit Submissions Made on Your Forms.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.