- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Hello, for us to better assist you, please provide an answer to the following:
1. Is this the Form you're working on http://www.jotformeu.com/form/62272704674357
a. If it is, I tested that form on my Android phone running Marshmallow 6.0.1 with the latest Chrome browser and the Email Validator widget worked as expected:
2. If you had the form embedded on a page, give us the page's URL
3. The make and model of the phone you're using, along with the Android OS and browser version where you encountered the problem
4. Any screenshots of the error will be really helpful. If you don't know how to attach an image to your forum post, here's how
We'd appreciate it if you could answer most (if not all) of the questions I listed. Hoping to hear from you soon.
- dott.masanAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 04:16 PM
THANKS FOR THE EXPRESS REPLY.
Meanwhile, my compliments to the "formidable" form.
I upgraded google chrome on my Android device and it seems to work.
I would, however, another question to ask, which I read all your posts but I have not found a solution: "the date reservation widget" 1. I believe you should add the ability to select multiple times a specific date perhaps in a future release 2. something far more important, to solve the issue of multiple choice because the string is generated on a single cell and even Zapier cannot read it for example to update the google calendar on sending responses. I tried with "form calculation" but are only able to generate a type: 20/09/201621/09/2016 string. By google sheet you can groped to add a space by the function = REPLACE (X1; LEN (X1) -9; 0; "") and then put the string on single row using = TRANSPOSE (SPLIT (X1; "")) but it becomes very laborious.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 05:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you.
For your other questions, I opened a new thread and you can find it here.
We'll answer your question there.