- pivotalresourcesAsked on April 10, 2012 at 03:46 PM
We are not getting any email alerts sent to our email addresses from any of the forms set up when there is a submission. The form and capture seems to be working but no email alerts. We've tried over and over to enable this but can't get it working. I have even tried a conditional setting. Please help.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 03:53 PM
We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Did you check your spam/junk folder? If yes, please change your sender email to email@example.com as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add these ips to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- pivotalresourcesAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 04:15 PM
Changing ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com. did the job for one notification. I am sure it work for the rest as well. Thanks!!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 04:17 PM
You're welcome! If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- qservicesAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:28 PM
We are not receiving notifications for this form: http://qservtech.com/employment
We have a contact form that works fine, but the employment form is not sending notifications AND it does not show the thankyou page which might be significant?
It used to work fine and we have 3 emails set to receive notifications and all are set to firstname.lastname@example.org for the sender email. We are receiving the submissions at jotform, just no notifications. Any help would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 03:58 PM
I've check your form and you have it integrated with Dropbox. We recently have an issue with Dropbox and our developers are taking care of that already. This is also why the thank you page is not visible after submissions.
Removing the dropbox integration will solved that issue. Furthermore, we will be updating you on this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- qservicesAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 05:32 PM
Fixed it, thanks for your response :-)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 05:36 PM
You can now integrate your form to Dropbox. The issue has been resolved now.