- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 03:51 PM
You may click on the wizard icon of the payment field on the form to access the payment wizard so that you can add the products to the wizard. Please see the screencast below that can help you with adding the products to the Payment field.
How do I get the PayPal payment button on my form?
You may enable the PayPal Checkout buttons from the payment field properties. Please see the screenshot below:
Hope this information helps!
- airdale5Answered on August 19, 2016 at 03:57 PM
Thanks but the property field is not responding either from the wizard pop up or from the tab.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 04:13 PM
Could you try removing the field from the form and then try adding it again so that the wizard should be displayed directly?
Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
- airdale5Answered on August 19, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Tried deleting it and re-inputting it, and still have no joy.
I selected payment fields, then PayPal. It inserted into my form but says I have to use the
wizard to set up. When I click on wizard nothing happens. when I click on the property button nothing happens. When I click on the little blue triangle and get the drop down menu and click on edit properties nothing happens.
I don't know what else to do?
If you want to discuss on the phone, I can be reached at 843-557-1255.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 07:22 PM
It seems to be a browser specific issue. Could you try logging to a different browser and check if that works? We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to use with JotForm.
Unfortunately, we are not offering telephone support at the moment. This support forum is our primary support and your questions here shall be addressed in a timely manner.
- airdale5Answered on August 19, 2016 at 07:45 PMI use Firefox, and tried I.E. I will try chrome next. Will advise.
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my brevity and misspellings.
- JimAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 08:34 PM
Used Chrome and the wizard worked. Thanks much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:20 PM
Thank your for updating us on the status and letting us know all is working now.
Contact us anytime should your require assistance again.