- karan23Asked on August 20, 2016 at 07:41 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 09:57 AM
Form has notifications by default. You will receive a notification in your email once someone submits your form. Here's how to find out what email is used for submissions https://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications.
However, if you want to email the form URL to your email address,
1. Publish your form in the form builder
2. Click the Share Form button
3. Select the mail icon and send it to your email address