- acoppolaAsked on August 20, 2016 at 09:57 AM
How long does it take usually once a form is submitted before you see it in your inbox
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM
If you refer to Email Notifications when you said "inbox" it should be sent to you almost in an instant as soon as the form has been submitted.
I checked your account and noticed you don't have any submissions yet though
As soon as someone submits a form, you should automatically receive it (almost in real-time) via email. In case you're sure you got a new submission, you see it on your Submissions Page but never received an email notification, just let us know so we can check.
- acoppolaAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 03:45 PMI submitted a test twice on my one form and nothing
Anthony E. Coppola | Project Manager - NACS
Black Box Network Services
540 Township Line Road | Blue Bell, PA 19422
Office: (215) 793-6137 | Cell: (215) 237-3825
[Description: BBOX Logo]
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Do you mean you are not receiving notification messages in your email address when you test your form by submitting it?
Can you please name the form in question?
If you are referring to the form "IDF 3", note that your notification is connected to a condition. Meaning, the notification will not be sent unless the condition is met. +
Also, there doesn't seem to have any logic with your email condition because the time in field is required, meaning it would always return a value and you are also sending the notification to the same email address.
See condition 1 and 24:
I suggest you delete these conditions as I think this isn't necessary unless I have missed something in it.
- acoppolaAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 07:45 PMThanks for advice I will remove also I just did a test I filled out entire document went to hit submit it said a picture was to big and lost everything. Is there a way to retrieve that info or do I have to start over hopefully you are still in the office and you are getting this I have to present this Monday
I hope you can help
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 12:00 AM
I think you are referring to the take photo widget. Once you go back to the form, you have to start over. I see that you have created a new thread for this matter. We will address it there instead. Please disregard my test, that was made using my PC, not on mobile.