- milbraAsked on August 20, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I get the message "You're out of submission storage! Upgrade Now." I don't see any submissions on any of my 3 forms or in the Trash folder. Where else could they be hiding?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Free users are now limited to 500 submissions. Submissions in excess will remove the oldest submission in your account.
You don't need to remove the submissions if you prefer not to, as this will not suspend your account. But if you wish to prevent getting your oldest submissions from getting removed, you may upgrade to a Storage subscription plan. You can refer to the pricing page for further information: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
If you have questions, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Update: On the trash tab, you will find lots of forms and also a form with 370 submissions. These forms are accumulating your submissions storage counts
If you no longer need these forms, feel free to delete them.
- milbraAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 05:52 PM
I did this before not realizing "Select All" was just the ones displayed. I've really deleted all now! Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 07:49 PM
You're very much welcome, milbra :)
If you have other questions, please do let us know.