- fixedbodyAsked on August 20, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Hello I would like to format the paragraph in my THANK YOU page.
1. The background of my result is white, I want that out.
2. I would like to expand the paragraph to no more than three lines (6 currently)
3. I want the Calories word next to the result number, not below
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 12:12 PM
In order for you to achieve your requirements, you need to copy the code below and paste it in the source code of your Thank-You page as shown in the image below.
After you've done what's mentioned above, please test your form.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.
- fixedbodyAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Thank you for the quick response Mike. it fixed the alignment issue, How do I fixed the white background on the last line?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 01:00 PM
To change background color of that line, please follow:
1. Go to your Thank you page:
2. Then click on source code of the Thank you page:
3. And change this line of code, I changed to 000000 so it will be black:
But you can change it to whatever fits your needs.
It will look like this:
Hope it helps.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- fixedbodyAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Thank you Nik_C. worked great.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 01:17 PM
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you :)