JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to adjust Thank you page?Asked by fixedbody on August 20, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Hello I would like to format the paragraph in my THANK YOU page.
1. The background of my result is white, I want that out.
2. I would like to expand the paragraph to no more than three lines (6 currently)
3. I want the Calories word next to the result number, not below
In order for you to achieve your requirements, you need to copy the code below and paste it in the source code of your Thank-You page as shown in the image below.
After you've done what's mentioned above, please test your form.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.
Thank you for the quick response Mike. it fixed the alignment issue, How do I fixed the white background on the last line?
To change background color of that line, please follow:
1. Go to your Thank you page:
2. Then click on source code of the Thank you page:
3. And change this line of code, I changed to 000000 so it will be black:
But you can change it to whatever fits your needs.
It will look like this:
Hope it helps.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you Nik_C. worked great.
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you :)