- TheunAsked on April 11, 2012 at 03:57 AMWhy is my account not valid for the iPhone app? I tired it several times but it will not get me in.Best,Theun
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 06:48 AM
Can you access your JotForm account on computer?
Account and Password are case sensitive. Please make it sure you type exactly as you type here on the web site.
Let us know if you're still having any difficulties logging in your account after that. Thanks.
- TheunAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 11:37 AMI tried it several times. The site login works fine but the app still won't let me in with the same error.
Op 11 apr. 2012 om 12:48 heeft "JotForm Support Forum" het volgende geschreven:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Do you log in to the iPhone app using your e-mail address? If yes, try using your account username (Theun) instead.
- TheunAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 05:30 PMThat did the trick! Stupid of me, when I think of it..!
Op 11 apr. 2012 om 21:33 heeft "JotForm Support Forum" het volgende geschreven: