- bibliographAsked on August 21, 2016 at 06:50 AM
first, I wanna say your site looks great and is friendly to use. thank you for giving a free use of it.
I am not a programmer... and I dont know html or css.
I tried to build a more complicated form using jotform but working with the multiple conditions is quiet difficult for me.
1. the display of the condition vary: sometimes a radio button will allow conditioning and another time it just wont give that option, it is disabled. why?
2.when I try to orgenize the conditions from the main condition option (not from within a specific field) the order of the conditions change in a manner that I couldnt follow, thus causing me to delete needed fields thinking it may be double. why doesn't it just stay in place? maybe it could be orgenized by pages and than by fieldns for a better view of the conditions?
3.your support in ltr languages requiers css knowledge which is not basic. I tried to follow the forums threads but could not find how to ltr all fields.
4.your css editor sometimes will show a fields css and sometime the whole script and I couldnt figure out how to switch between them.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 09:52 AM
Thank you for your compliments. We appreciate your feedback.
1. The display of the condition vary: sometimes a radio button will allow conditioning and another time it just wont give that option, it is disabled. why?
The radio button should be available in the options when you're creating a condition. Here's an example:
Please take note that the static texts, page breaks, and images cannot be used for conditions. This items will be grayed out in the drop down options. The options highlighted in red can be used for condition.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 09:53 AM
I need to create a separate threads for your other issues. Here are the thread URLs:
2. Organizing the conditions: https://www.jotform.com/answers/911839
3. Support in LTR language: https://www.jotform.com/answers/911843
4. CSS editor not working properly: https://www.jotform.com/answers/911844