- poloughnaneAsked on August 21, 2016 at 12:27 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 02:28 PM
If you want to delete images to free up space, you can do it by deleting submissions that contain uploaded files: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you need more help.
- poloughnaneAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 02:45 PMI don't have any submissions with images. I want to delete images uploaded in library.
Sent from my Fire
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 03:51 PM
You can delete the uploaded images in the Form Builder. Please follow the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click or drag the "Image" tool. The Image wizard will pop up automatically, please select "Choose from Existing Images" and then press Next.
2. Select the image and then click "Delete Selected Image".
3. Click the "Close" button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Thank you.