- andreasathAsked on August 21, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I have a field in my form which asks for an email. However, I want to email everyone who has submitted the form, except for one or two of them. I am not referring to an automated email. I want to send these emails 1 or 2 months after they submit the answers to the form. Is there any way I can download an excel with simply the name and the email and then maybe upload that information to MailChimp?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Yes, it is possible to filter the submissions by removing the other fields and leaving the email field only. After filtering it, you can then export it in an Excel file. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon and un-check all the fields except for the email field. Click the "Properties" icon again when you're done.
3. After that, click the "Excel" button at the Grid Report.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- andreasathAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 03:01 PM
That is perfect, thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 03:33 PM
Glad to hear that. If you need any help, we are here to assist you. Thank you.