- 180gradenomAsked on August 21, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Please let me know if it is possible to let the filled forms be send to my own email address instead of the mail address of JotForm inbox? The send button underneath my form directs to your JotForm inbox (in my account) and I want to direct the form to my own email address email@example.com
What must I do to make this possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 03:27 PM
Yes, it is possible to change the email recipient of the notifications. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.