- juliejoaswimAsked on August 21, 2016 at 08:03 PM
I provided a screen shot of a widget I used, but this is as far as I got. I need to be able to have the buyer fill our the space in each box with a number.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 09:25 PM
You can use the Matrix field.
The matrix field value can also be used on custom calculations.
Here is a basic form with the concept https://form.jotform.com/62337752082961
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- juliejoaswimAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Ok, I think I'm almost there. Thank you so much! But do you know what I am doing wrong because my calculation thing is not working at all?! https://www.jotform.com//?formID=62335836952160
- juliejoaswimAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 10:42 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 01:35 AM
It looks like the values from the Matrix are being displayed as text instead of calculation values, which is why they are not being calculated by the Form Calculation Widget.
To resolve this issue, open your calculation widget and click on the a-z section of each fields.
Once all the fields are orange and 0-9, the calculation widget should now calculate the matrix correctly.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.