- pardop1Asked on August 22, 2016 at 12:52 AM
It's on this form https://form.jotform.com/62211613455952. I am sure there is another code in there that is causing the border not to be seen at all, but not sure how to fix. please make sure you keep the highlight effect of the fields on the form code in place otherwise you cannot see the fields when you are completing the form.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 03:49 AM
To solve that issue you can inject the CSS code below:
border-color: #fff !important;
In addition to that, you need to uncheck the Hide bottom border option as you see below. At that time, it will work properly.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- pardop1Answered on August 22, 2016 at 09:45 AMIt is the top border i would like to see. I have happy with the bottom border being invisible. Please advise. The code did not make the top border white. It is still invisible.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Can you please check this form https://form.jotform.com/62343792674969
I have used this CSS code.
border-bottom : 2px solid;
Is this how you wanted it to be?
Describe more if its not so we can further work on it.
- pardop1Answered on August 22, 2016 at 12:45 PMthis is not correct and it should deb for all the headers on the form, not just the first one. It should look like the ones in this form https://form.jotform.com/62210966277964 (the forms look similar, but are no the same).
- CharlieAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:05 PM
Here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/62345856563969. Is that the border style you would like to implement?
If so, please use this CSS code instead:
border-top: #fff 1px solid !important;
Please do remove the previous CSS that my colleagues shared to avoid conflict. You can clone my form to have a copy of it in your account and to see how it was setup.
Let us know if that works.