- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 05:34 AM
We can help you or guide you through the process of creating a form by using our Form Builder. We do not do WordPress development and charge for it.
If you have any questions regarding our forms and how to build them please let us know.
- BentinckwelfareAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi May have it testing now.?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 03:03 PM
I am not sure I understand your question. Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can provide you with a solution?
We'll wait for your response.
- BentinckwelfareAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 03:45 PMSorry
When some one fills in the form we needed it to go to more than just the JotForm site. 3/4 email contacts would be better.
I would also like the sender to receive a e-mail from the Bentinkmw web site.?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 05:33 PM
If I understood correctly, you want to receive the form submissions via email? That is possible, please read the following guide in order to setup email notifications: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
If you want to send emails from you own sender, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/238-How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert
Let us know if you need more help.