- textusAsked on August 22, 2016 at 09:46 AM
We have a client who offers shuttle services for convention attendees in Atlanta. Normally, charges are handled by a master account, but in this case, each attendee is responsible for their own costs. Like any reservation, there are multiple choices which have individual pricing. Is it possible for jotform to add up all the selected items as a total and pass that along to Paypal for payment?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 11:13 AM
It is possible to add the data of multiple fields using the Calculation widget. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62343835153959. Here's a guide on how I created that form:
1. I created 2 radio buttons which has a price on each options.
2. After that, I used the Form Calculation widget to add the value of each radio button.
3. In the Calculation wizard, you can click the "Add Field" button to insert the field and then use the operators to calculate the values.
Here's the result:
Now, you can just pass the value of calculation field into your payment integration. Please refer to this guide: How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Also, there is a way inside the payment method to add options to each product. Here's a helpful guide: How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms
Hope this helps. If you need any assistance, let us know. Thank you.