- printingmattersAsked on August 22, 2016 at 07:26 PM
suddenly all the form in my site disappeared. I have over 5 pages with different form and they are all gone!.
Please advice ASAP
here are some pages
as you can see the pages are empty! we have not changed a thing on our site.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:57 PM
I am able to reproduce the problem when I opened the pages. So this is now reported
- ItsJustDionneAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 10:47 PM
was this resolved??? I'm having the same issue.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 12:28 AM
Just an update:
May we know how recent is it that you are redirecting your users to your SSL version of your site (using https://)?
There also seems to be quite a change on how browsers render the unsecure contents pulled down to your web page. By checking console, I noticed a number of blocked contents from viewing your page because it's sourced using http:// only and not https://
Can you try editing the contents of your page and use https:// for those which are using http://?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM
My colleague, Jonathan has just responded to the other thread regarding your concern. Please refer to the said thread for the response and update on the issue you have raised.
Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for this inconvenience.