JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I don't see a way to add the fields to the thank you page. But, would an auto responder email work? You can insert the fields into one of those and they'd get their confirmation in an email.
Go to the set up/share tab, then click on Thank you. There you can select the default thank you, you can edit and change the default screen, or you can direct the submitter automatically to a new webpage that you design as part of your website by providing its url.
Pictureitcreations: Thanks I didn't realize I could access the fields in the auto-submitter. I'll check it out!
JotForm Founder1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Enable "Send Post Data" feature
4. Create a thankyou.php file on your site and put this in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
5. Go back to the "Setup and Share" tab
6. Click on "Thank You"
7. Put http://domain.com/thankyou.php as your "Custom URL".
8. Make a test submission and depending on the results change thankyou.php file. For example, if you see a "name" field on the results, you can show the name field on the page like this:
We have received your feedback. You may close this page.