- DebbixbyAsked on August 22, 2016 at 09:13 PM
My forms are not loading whether I'm in jotform.com or using the link to the form. Forms worked find on Sat - lasttime I received one. Client contact me this evening saying the link did not work.
One of my forms. https://form.jotform.com/62305942327151
When I try opening it in jotform.com I get a final message "Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later." And then the form popped open. What has happened to my forms to make them too large to open. I have not changed anything.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:19 PM
I could open the form with no problem in my end. I've used Firefox. Please let us know should the issue persist in your end.
- DebbixbyAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:21 PM
I'm using Foxfire as well. So weird. Will try closing Foxfire and open again. Thanks for checking.
- DebbixbyAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:33 PM
Tried it on my ipad and same problem. Tried opening https://form.jotform.com/62305942327151 And message was ...could not open because server stopped responding.
Logged into jotform.com and tried opening file and still takes forever. Could you try logging into my account and see if you can open anything quickly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM
The issue should be fixed by now. Please retry again. Let us know if still not.
- DebbixbyAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Working good. Thanks!!!