- alliedstaffingAsked on April 11, 2012 at 01:31 PM
Please see my form called Application http://form.jotform.us/form/20938668135159.
I am trying to correct the format of the hyperlink in the example as it keeps pointing the user to a jotform.com link.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 04:50 PM
The hyperlink in your hover text redirects me to an eHow page, not a JotForm link. I assume you were able to fix this problem yourself. Can you confirm if that is the case?
Do you still need help with anything related to this issue?
- alliedstaffingAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 04:54 PM
I was able to fix this form after playing with the code. I would suggest jotform add this option to insert hyperlink text in the hover text box.
- guest_23290779903058Answered on November 25, 2012 at 01:54 AM
How do you do that?
- fxrAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Add something like <a target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com" rel="nofollow noopener" >Clck Here</a> as your Hover link text.
Please open a new thread if you need any further help with your own issue.