- MembershipAsked on August 23, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Brilliant extension Guys, thank you. I am still hoping to see the ability to 'enable' a form at a future date AND TIME. This would allow me create booking forms, disable them, but set a date AND TIME for them to 'go live'. You've had lots of requests for this over last two or three years.
This is a re-post of a comment on New Feature: Attach Files to Autoresponder Emails
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 12:18 PM
We have a feature to disable the forms on a specific date: https://www.jotform.com/help/180-How-to-enable-disable-a-form
1) Go to Preferences
2) Click on General
3) Set the status to Disable on date
4) Set the date when the form should be disabled
You will need to manually enable it later. Let us know if you need more help.
- MembershipSecAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 03:43 PM
That is NOT what I was referring to. Please read my suggestion / request. I was seeking the power to ENABLE - NOT, repeat NOT, DISABLE - at a specified date AND time.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 06:53 PM
I have forwarded a feature request to our back-end team to have the ability to enable a form on a specific date. Please note that there is no estimated time-frame for the implementation.
You should be notified via this thread if there is any progress on this request. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.