- pauljones9005Asked on August 23, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Where and how do I change the footer on all form submissions?
This is what is currently showing:Concierge Contact Center 197 Ben Burton Circle Bogart, Georgia, 30622 www.conciergecontactcenter.com Telephone:877-827-4152 Fax:404-982-0254 Contact Center Support issues or Script updates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Submission PDF
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 01:19 PM
I believe you are referring to the email notifications. You can easily change this information in the Emails wizard. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Put your cursor in the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, you can customize the email content of the notification. Please scroll down and you'll see the footer.
Hope this helps. Thank you.