What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Account: How to change password?Asked by Strokensip on August 23, 2016 at 05:53 PM
To change your password, simply follow the steps below.
1. On your My Forms page, click the person icon at the top right and select Account.
2. While on the Profile tab, click the edit beside the Password section.
3. Input your new password twice and save.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
This doesn't work! What else can you do to correct this?
Please try this:
1. Log out of your account.
2. Go to https://www.jotform.com/login and click the Forgot Password link there.
3. You can then enter your email.
Once your receive the email from JotForm to reset your password, there is the instruction to change your password.
Let us know if you need further assistance.