- DanAsked on August 24, 2016 at 08:55 AM
Is there a way to make up a auto-response PDF based on the answers from the responder? The responder might ask for an offer for product A + service C. As a response upon sending the request they get a thank you e-mail with a PDF-offer attached with the final price calculated along with contact details and other info?
This is a re-post of a comment on New Feature: Attach Files to Autoresponder Emails
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM
You can do that by using Autoresponders and Conditions that will change which Autoresponder will be sent according to which option is selected. This will work, though, only if you are sending PDF that is created in advance.
What I mean I will try to illustrate:
1. Create Autoresponder for each option that you need to send and attach appropriate PDF to it
And attach the PDF that you need:
Create as many Autoresponder as you need.
2. Then by using conditions-change email choose which Autoresponder will be sent according to selections:
3. And, for example, I used radio buttons with three options A, B and C and set condition that if A is selected send one of the Autoresponders:
You can do in the same way for the other ones you have.
Hope it helps.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.