- KimAsked on August 24, 2016 at 09:24 AM
First, I love jotform and how it helps me automate my client onboarding process. I'm setting up trello and I'd love for the forms to connect with a trello board after clients complete them. Do you integrate with trello? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 10:53 AM
As of this moment, we don't have integration with Trello. However, we have a Zapier which is a middleware that can connect to Trello. I cannot provide information on behalf of Zapier what the possible integrations could be done for JotForm and Trello.
Could you please gave us more information on how you would like to integrate JotForm to Trello.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- krestivoAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 01:45 PMI’d like when my clients complete a jot form for the information to be sent to a specific board/list in trello and create a card.
Thank you, I’ll look into Zapier.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:18 PM
I will forward your request to our developers, Kim. Please keep in mind that it might take time to create such integration and feature. You will be notified via this thread once an information is available.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 12:07 AM
The Trello integration is ready:
With it, you can create Trello cards each time you get a form submission.
Please give it a try, and let us know what you think. :-)