- iganAsked on August 24, 2016 at 09:48 AM
How to send emai with my own langauge?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 11:16 AM
You can manually change the content of the email notification in the email editor. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, just replace the text with the translated text. Save the changes when you're done.
You can also change the email template based on the language used on the form, here's a guide: How-to-Change-Email-Template-Sent-Based-on-the-Language-Used
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.