- birthgirrlAsked on August 24, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Hi there! Square is offering gift cards but I assume I can only process them with my Square card reader. I want to offer gift cards that people can then use in the payments for jot form. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Hello! I'm afraid we don't have any apps or widgets that will fit your requirement.
All the payment processors we integrate with don't offer any sort of physical gift card option. They all use traditional payment methods and everything is processed online.
If what you're aiming to achieve is to use a physical gift card that people will use on your form, perhaps issuing coupons might help. The general idea I have in mind would be:
1. Each person that wishes to use a physical gift card will be given a coupon code
2. You process your physical gift card normally then issue a coupon code that will match the value of the gift card used (e.g. if the physical gift card is worth $10, then give him a coupon that's worth $10 too)
3. That person will then use the coupon code, given by you, on the form
If you're currently working on this form https://www.jotform.com/61445633182151 then coupons can be generated for your Braintree integration. Just open the Braintree Wizard > click the COUPONS tab > then CREATE COUPON. You may setup the coupon to be a Fixed Amount ($10) or Percentage (50%). You can also create multiple coupons if needed.
Related guide: How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form
Although this is not exactly what you're looking for, it's the closest thing I can think of as a workaround :)
Let us know if you're hoping for something else entirely so we can suggest another workaround (if any).