- wenmeiAsked on April 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I purchased a premium upgrade this morning at 8:30AM PDT via PayPal. It is currently 9:40PM PDT and I still have not seen my account status change from "Free" to "Premium" (although I can now see a renewal date, set for a year from now). How long will it take before my account is upgraded? I need the additional space for uploads rather urgently, which is why I purchased the upgrade.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM
The upgrade is instant as of this writing the status of your account is already Premium. Can you please try to logout and re login back to your account? You should then see an increase in the quota limits applicable to that of a Premium user.
- wenmeiAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Ah ha! That's normally something I would have thought to do, but not this time. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Glad to be of service, if you need anything else feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing JotForm and have a great day!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 08:53 AM
In addition to mliz answer, you may delete your browsing cache and cookies also before login back to your account.