- dutchmastersAsked on August 24, 2016 at 02:44 PM
everytime i log in to authorize it wont connect just goes back and says connect with stripe
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 03:22 PM
I cannot seem to replicate this problem in my own form. Please try checking your browser console for related error, take a screenshot and upload it to this thread. You need to access this thread to upload using the image tool.
You can also key in your Stripe keys in the properties:
- dutchmastersAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 04:18 PM
- dutchmastersAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 04:34 PM
looks like it works now, however... my 2 page form only shows the stripe credit card input on the next page when it should also include billing information and best form of contact
do I just link you my form? the preview doesnt even show everything I have on the next page
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 06:22 PM
It looks like that you have some conditions were setup on your form and some fields associated with the conditions were deleted.
Please check the conditions on your form and you may delete them if they are not necessary.
Hope this information helps!