- skrauss40065Asked on August 24, 2016 at 03:09 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 04:07 PM
Which list you want to update? Please provide us more details about what you are trying to achieve.
If you want to edit your form and update some field, you can to that inside of your Form Builder.
Looking forward to your reply.
- tocenbekAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Please follow these steps ;
1) Click on More Fields Menu. Type Configurable List in the search box. Drag and drop the found result.
2) Widget window should appear on the right side of the window. If not please click on Wizard icon which is on right upper side of the Configurable List box.
3) Under General Tab. type : YourListTitleHere : dropdown : youritem1here, youritem2here, youritem3here, youritem4here, youritem5here.
4) You can add as many items as you wish by sperating them with commas.
5) Click Update Widget button.
6) You can then update your list by clicking on Wizard icon on the right upper side of configurable list box.
Hope this helps.