JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Which list you want to update? Please provide us more details about what you are trying to achieve.
If you want to edit your form and update some field, you can to that inside of your Form Builder.
Looking forward to your reply.
Please follow these steps ;
1) Click on More Fields Menu. Type Configurable List in the search box. Drag and drop the found result.
2) Widget window should appear on the right side of the window. If not please click on Wizard icon which is on right upper side of the Configurable List box.
3) Under General Tab. type : YourListTitleHere : dropdown : youritem1here, youritem2here, youritem3here, youritem4here, youritem5here.
4) You can add as many items as you wish by sperating them with commas.
5) Click Update Widget button.
6) You can then update your list by clicking on Wizard icon on the right upper side of configurable list box.
Hope this helps.