- decemberAsked on August 25, 2016 at 12:30 AM
I haven't created the form yet. All of the images would be kept in the site library. I would like to click on an image which takes you to a search box where you enter a code and a corresponding image opens up. I am not very technical!
Thanks so much for your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 06:09 AM
That's doable through show/hide condition.
Basically, you will have to do the following.
1. Add need a Textbox in your form and label it search or similar. Textbox is under Basic Fields in the form builder.
2. Create a show/hide condition that states "if the search box is equal to a particular code, show an image".
However, if you are planning to do this with a huge number of codes and images, it would be a bit laborious since you have to upload the images manually in your form and define the conditions for each of the images. More images means more conditions to create.
Feel free to clone this form so you can check the conditions.
If you have further questions, let us know.
- decemberAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 08:00 PM
Thank you very much! This has worked perfectly.