- tony williamsAsked on August 25, 2016 at 02:37 AM
As a nubie i am trying to set up a form that will:
1/ be send to 3 different clients email addresses.
2/ only certain fields to be shown to the clients.
3/when the client opens the email if he likes the form email he can press a payment button eg paypal then be sent to the full form details.
Can you tell me if this is possible with your form please.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 08:23 AM
These functions are possible here in JotForm.
1. Be send to 3 different clients email addresses.
Yes, you can set a single notification to be sent to multiple recipients. Please refer to this guide: Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
You can also create 3 notifications separately and assigned a recipient for each one of them. Here's a guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
2. Only certain fields to be shown to the clients.
The email content can be configured through the email editor. You can remove a field answers or question and you can customize the content.
3. When the client opens the email if he likes the form email he can press a payment button eg paypal then be sent to the full form details.
I need to create a separate thread for this question. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/915482. We'll attend to that thread shortly.
Hope this helps. Thank you.