- chenscornerAsked on April 12, 2012 at 07:04 AM
i have not received notifications in my email for every submission of the form since yesterday. what could be the problem?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 07:24 AM
May we ask which form is causing this. We can check further if we know this.
- chenscornerAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:05 AMIt's the ORDER FORM. I received around 4 to 5 submission that did not appear on my email.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Hello chenscorner, have you checked your junk mail folder if the email notifications from your order form landed there? So far from what I see in the logs, the emails were sent out properly.
You can try adding to your addressbook the email address email@example.com so that the email notifications will not be disregarded by your email filters.
- chenscornerAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 10:40 AMHi!
Yes I did check the spam folder and it's not there. I used to receive notifications before and one day it just didn't went through.
I will add the address as you suggested, I hope it would help :)
Thank you so much :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM
In addition, let me forward your concern to the development team and have them check. They will respond to this thread as soon as possible
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 09:46 AM
Please convert your sender email field in the notification settings. If you need your customer email address to reply him/her, then set your "Reply-to" field,too.
Yahoo sometimes blocks emails for a while, and there is no way to solve it until they allow these emails. If you change your notification settings, everything will be fine.
- chenscornerAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:09 AMHi!
Thanks for all your help. Just today, I once again receive the notification for the form submission.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Welcome and we are happy to know that the issue is sorted. Thanks for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 01:45 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.