- Nick MatthewsAsked on August 25, 2016 at 08:44 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM
You can easily create your form in My Forms page and customize it in the Form Builder and Form designer. Here's a guide:
1. Make sure you are in to your JotForm Account.
2. In My Forms page, click the Create Form button.
3. Click the Create button below the Blank Form option.
4. Enter the form title and then click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the Form Builder where you can insert form fields, widgets and apps.
Also, these guides might be helpful for you:
Let us know if you have any question. Thank you.