JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I create a form?Asked by Nick Matthews on August 25, 2016 at 08:44 AM
You can easily create your form in My Forms page and customize it in the Form Builder and Form designer. Here's a guide:
1. Make sure you are in to your JotForm Account.
2. In My Forms page, click the Create Form button.
3. Click the Create button below the Blank Form option.
4. Enter the form title and then click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the Form Builder where you can insert form fields, widgets and apps.
Also, these guides might be helpful for you:
Let us know if you have any question. Thank you.