- Ben_WhiteAsked on August 25, 2016 at 09:45 AM
My form is Sept. 11, 2016 Meet Registration. It now has three choices, and each person registering can select only one. I want to add a mandatory $25 late fee to whichever of the three choices is selected. Payment is made through Paypal.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible directly to add a fix fee through payment tool. The closest way to meet your requirement can be to configure products manually by using our Radio/Checkbox/Dropdown Fields then manually calculate total by using our calculation widget and pass the value on calculation to payment tool.
Here is the steps:
1. I used Radio Button field to satisfy the requirement of accepting only one selection. Please indicate their prices, too.
2. Select "Form Calculation" Widget from "More Field" Menu. Drag and Drop it to the form.
3. Click arrow on the calculation field and click "Hide Field". If you don't mind to show two total amounts on your form, you can skip this step.
4. Click widget icon on the calculation field
5. Calculate the total by adding + $25 to the field and click Finish
6. Go to "Payment Tool" and Change "Payment Type" to "Collect Donation". You need to choose calculation field ID for the "Get Price From" selection
This is the guidance of passing a calculation to a payment field.
Here is the screen shot of what you will see after these changing.
Hope this helps you but if you need any further assistance by our side, feel free to contact us.