- mustabshirAsked on August 25, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Please check the following link and review their SelectPackage section i want to make same form like this ... Please help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 01:59 PM
You can set subscriptions and get the amount from the calculation, variable pricing as we have it:
Here's a test form for you to check this method: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62374793975978.
1. Add the packages in the dropdown.
2. Assign calculation values for each option in the dropdown. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
3. Add the calculation widget and add the dropdown in the equation: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
4. Select the calculation total in the Variable Pricing settings in the subscription configuration (shown in the image above).
Note, you can hide the calculation in the form. You can also hide the radio button in the Stripe payment using a custom CSS codes. Here's a cloned version of the above form without these elements: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62375877124968.
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.