- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 02:12 AM
I'm not sure I understand how would you like to adjust your fields. But you can use this CSS that should follow the width of the form:
Where input_3 is the ID of the text-field.
If you had something else in mind please let us know.
- mamorosAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 05:45 PMThank you - this is helpful. But how do I find out the field code? I
don't see it in the dialog box.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 06:42 PM
To get the ID of the field please follow below:
1. In your Form Builder click on Properties:
2. Then click on Advanced and on at the bottom of the page you will see Field's ID:
Hope it helps, if you need further assistance please let us know.
- mamorosAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 08:45 PMWonderful! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 08:59 PM
On behalf of Nik, you are welcome, Melinda.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.
Warm regards. :)