- brentitcAsked on August 26, 2016 at 01:33 AMIs API Limit still in effect after the forms are published? Or its only on the builder's side while developing the form? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 03:28 AM
The API is a way to retrieve data from your account. It can be used in application integrations, widgets and so on. When an API is called from one source to another, it also uses bandwidth or resources in JotForm's part.
Each time the form is visited or loaded, it triggers API calls, depending on how the widget or integration is designed.
You may also have a look following link, if you have more questions.
Feel free to contact us anytime for any issue.
- brentitcAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 04:08 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 04:53 AM
Below you can find limits for API calls for each subscription:
FREE users: 1000 API calls
Bronze: 10,000 API calls
Silver: 50,000 API calls
Gold: 100,000 API calls
Platinum: 1,000,000 API calls
But don't worry, API limit resets on daily basis at midnight EST.
Appointment widget will trigger API calls since it fetches data from your submissions.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 04:57 AM
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I moved your second question about the discount here. And we will attend it there since it's unrelated to this thread.