- TLovett63Asked on April 12, 2012 at 02:36 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Please follow the steps below to disable email alerts;
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Delete Email" button
6. Save your form.
I hope this information will be helpful to you, lets know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 02:49 PM
In addition to what my colleague has stated, if you just want to disable the alert because there's a possibility you may want to use it again sometime, just change the Recipient E-mail to email@example.com
(Click image to zoom to actual size)