What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes, it is possible to use a Google Font in autoresponder email. Here's a guide:
1. Get the CSS code of the font from the Google Font website.
2. In the Form Builder, click the Emails button.
3. Select the autoresponder and then click the Edit button.
4. In the email editor, click the Source Code icon.
5. In the Source code, add an inline styling to the text you want to change the font to. Here's the HTML code:
<span style="font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;">Test Google Fonts</span>
6. Click the OK button when you're done. Save the changes and test the autoresponder.
Hope that helps. Thank you.