- joepiontekAsked on August 26, 2016 at 09:53 AM
Have you had anyone successfully integrate with Zoho yet?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Yes, we have users who integrated their forms with Zoho. I looked at your account and form and your haven't integrated yet. Please see https://apps.jotform.com/app/zoho_crm_integration to integrate your form with Zoho.
- joepiontekAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 01:52 PM
OK I've gotten past that point and it create a token for JotForm and entered the token. I get to the point where i tries to do the field matching but nothing appears in the dropdowns.
What more can I do to add Zoho to my account?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Could you try using a different browser and see if that works? I have just tested the Zoho integration and it seems to be working fine at my end.
Also, I have checked your JotForm and see that there are no fields available in the form. Please make sure that you are having the required fields on the form and then try integrating Zoho again.
If you are referring to a different form, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you further.
- joepiontekAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 06:45 PMI see this same problem in many of the forum posts. I have tried Chrome and FireFox on PC's and Mac's
Are you sure it's on this end?
- joepiontekAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 06:45 PM[cid:D5435E9B-E155-4967-BA9C-E5B63A4DB298]
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 07:23 PM
We have not seen any recent reports with Zoho integration. The forum posts that you may have seen could be older ones.
It seems that you are attaching the images while replying the email that cannot be posted back on the forum. We request you to use the following URL to access your forum thread and attach the images.
- joepiontekAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 07:33 PM
You got it. I didn't know what I was doing. Create the JotForm first then integrate with Zoho.
Thanks for your patience.