- AnimalCareSanctuaryAsked on April 12, 2012 at 04:06 PM
I need to change the credit card on our account, how do I go about this?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Thanks for contacting us, i checked and found you are using Plimus gateway to make your payment;
kindly follow this steps to update your credit card information:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. If you don't rember your password, you can reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm