- Bellinda BaumgartnerAsked on April 12, 2012 at 04:35 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 06:33 PM
You can easily setup the shipping cost along with the cost of your products using our Paypal or Google Checkout tool
Here I have prepared a guide using Paypal in order to help you
1. Select the Paypal form , find it in the Payment tools section, and then click on the Paypal wizard as shown below
2. You will see a screen like the one below, then enter your email address registered with Paypal
3. Choose "users can select multiple products" and click on next at your lower right hand corner
4. Click on Add new product at the bottom left corner
5. Add the name of the product and the price (with no symbol), Click on "Save product" (lower right corner)
6. Then Add the shipping cost.
-Click on Save product
-Click on "Next" and then on "Finish"
- You can add as many options as you want.
- Below you see the final result . You can even set the Paypal form as Required, by choosing this option from either the toolbar or the properties button, as shown:
Hope you find this guide useful
- mannimmond2000Answered on May 28, 2012 at 09:31 AM
I have a further question. How can I make sure that customer mark the option "shipping cost"?
In general I could imagine that customer will only mark the product. Another problem you have often when shipping charges change due to shipping in different countries. How can I make sure this process?
Thanks for your help in advance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Hello Christian. The feature that you're looking for is not yet available at the moment. Although, we already have received numerous requests for from the past, what you can do for now is get the source code of your form which is available when you: Edit your form > Setup & Embed tab > Embed Form > Source, copy and paste the code on your web page and modify it there.
As soon as we have this feature for variable shipping cost (and taxes), we'll sure to let you know.
- ChristianAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Thanks for your qualified and helpful response. I have a further question. Is it possible to occupy the shipping cost with a hook?
Thanks in advance. Christian.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I don't quite get what you mean by your question above, but I think the sample form below might be what you're looking for:
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 11:07 AM
How to do that like in the sample form.
With a "hook" in the box from the start.
I´m using paypal under payment tools
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Do you mind explining how you achieved this?
It's quite neat!