- stcreativesAsked on April 25, 2010 at 09:24 AMIt is currently going to my business account. I guess because that is the email that I have setup for my profile but I need it to go to another email. How can I do this?
- PictureitcreationsAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 12:14 AMI'm kind of new here but it looks like you can have two different notifications emails. The first one, I'm not sure if you can change the email address. The second one, you can choose a recipients notification address.
I'm new to Jotform. I just hope I'm more of a help than a burden but this would be my best guess.
- stcreativesAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 06:37 AMOkay sounds good but where do you go to be able to choose a recipient's address for the notification? That is what I am looking for but haven't found it yet.
- PictureitcreationsAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 07:02 AMWhile in the form, click on the tab labeled "Setup and Share" at the top. Just above that, a button at the top will appear for "Email Alerts". Click on that, then click on "Notification". I believe it defaults to preparing the email format. If it does, click on the "Reply to- and Recipient Settings" at the bottom of that screen. This will take you to a screen that looks like an envelope and you can change the settings for the "Return Address" and "Address To"
This will actually make it so you don't need two notifications and you won't have to be bothered with the emails that belong to your friend. I just realized this when I was figuring out the steps for you.
- stcreativesAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 08:16 AMExcellent! Totally missed that icon!!
Thanks so much.