- BrighterMindsAsked on August 28, 2016 at 03:49 AM
I'm having trouble integrating Jotform and Mailchimp. Jotform works, but the info isn't being put in Mailchimp.
Here's my guess:
1. We have a checkbox field (What are you interested in?) that doesn't match Mailchimp exactly.
2. I have those fields as a mailchimp "group."
3. There are multiple, unrelated groups in mailchimp as well.
4. How do I have clients select their "group" (of which they can choose multiple), but not able to view the unrelated groups?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 05:32 AM
MailChimp is working fine as of checking just now.
Is Opt-In enabled in your MC list? If yes, you will have to confirm the subscription first through the link sent by MC to your email before you are added to the list.
With regards to the fields, make sure the fields matches exactly from JotForm to your MC form. The options should match as well.
About the groups, you must have existing groups in your MC list. Once you pick that list in the integration, you will be able to select which group you want the subscriber to be added. Or you can let the subscribers pick the group they want.
Unfortunately with "Let subscribers select their group", it is not possible to select multiple options since selecting this option will create a radio button field in your form. In other words, selecting multiple groups is not possible. You may however set a multiple fixed group rather than enabling users to select their own.
If you have further questions, let us know.
- BrighterMindsAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 09:45 AMHi there,
I'm sorry, but the integration still is not working. All of the test
emails receive confirmation from Jotform, but the emails are not in
Also, Eltonregs@gmail.com is not in the database either.
The opt-in is not checked.
Drop-down fields are the same.
The groups seemed too complicated, so they're not included.
What could it be?
Brighter Minds Music
Minneapolis office: 612-743-0942
St. Paul office: 651-263-9475
Piano, Guitar and Voice lessons for Kids, Teens & Adults
Early childhood music classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers
Connect on Facebook | Follow
- KadeJMAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM
As far as I can tell it is working on our end as it should be.
However, please allow us some time to test this problem more in-depth so that we can figure out what is going wrong with this integration for you.