Can I make a change on a JotForm if something was entered incorrectly when originally submitted?

  • Profile Image
    MH Hale 
    Asked on August 28, 2016 at 04:08 PM

    For example, if someone entered an email incorrectly when they submitted a JotForm, can I go back in and correct the error? Thank you.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 28, 2016 at 04:51 PM

    Yes. You can EDIT submissions of the form.

    You can do it in the View submision panel of the form. 

    User guide:

    Click on the Edit button to start editing the current subission.

    Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.