- runtoexileAsked on August 28, 2016 at 04:52 PM
After registrants submit the form, they do not receive an autoresponder email. The form encryption is off, as I know this was an issue earlier.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 05:31 PM
It appears that your custom SMTP sender is not currently working.
The following SMTP settings work for my test @gmail.com address.
You may try similar settings for your @gmail.com sender. I would like to suggest testing it on some simple form. Note, that the 'Test Email' button will always use our standard emailing method, so you should submit the form to test it with modified email settings.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- runtoexileAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 05:46 PM
I'm happy to leave it as the jotform address, however that is not working either.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 06:06 PM
Could you please submit a test form entry (payment is not required) to test it once again?
According to the mail history the messages are being sent now.
- runtoexileAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Got it, thank you!